FAQ

Frequently Asked Question

How to make an order?
Simply email us your order at moderno.estilo@gmail.com
We will confirm your orders via email.
OR
Fill in our order form (preferably).
Order form can be found at the end of each entry. :)

What type of payment do we accept?
Payments can be made through POSB savings transfer or cash via meet up.
Concealed cash can be made at your own risk.

What should I do after transferring of payment?
Please inform us of your payment details,
Date, Time, Location, Reference number and Amount.

If you opt for postage, include your address as well.

When will I get my ordered items?
If the items are instock, we will deliver them as soon as we receive your payment.

For Korea Top Preorder, Umbrella Love Series, Tea Coaster, Lollipop Pens, Rings:
7-10 working days

For Vintage bag:
As most of the bags are instock, you can receive them within 2-3days

For Love theme cards & other instock items:
2-3 days

For Chanel Inspired Bags, Wallpaper Stickers:
10-15 days

How will the items be delivered?
We will deliver the items via Singpost.
Registered mail is highly recommended, however the choice is yours.

Do you do meet up?
Yes we do!
For weekdays, meet up at Tampines, Bedok, Tiong Bahru, City Hall after office hours.
For weekend, meet up at Bedok, City Hall.
For other locations, there will be extra charge.

What if I'm late for meet up?
Call us earlier to inform of your latecoming.
If its just a few minutes, we'll wait.

I'll be honest, that I'm late sometimes too, but I'll inform you as well.

Can I reschedule my meet up date?
Yes you can.
Inform us 3hrs before meet up or earlier.

Can I not show up for meet up?
Of course you can,
at most you'll get blacklisted and we'll never ever deal with you again.

Can I cancel my order?
Yes you can, provided that payment have not been made.
However, if its spree items or preorder, no cancellation please.
So make sure you really want the item, before sending me your orders.

Do you supply?
Yes I do!! Email us at moderno.estilo@gmail.com for supply rate.

0 comments: